The LOCATOR-EV is a light and easy to operate ultra-sound leak detector. It reliably and accurately detects air leakages from distances up to 10 meters, even during operating hours in a noisy factory.
Air leaks are a concern for anyone operating a compressed air system. The average plant (with no formal leak management program) will have air leaks that can waste up to 30% of the generated compressed air.
How it works:
An air leak creates turbulence or friction which produces high frequency ultrasonic waves which are normally higher than 20kHz. This typically exceeds the range of human hearing levels, especially in a noisy environment, like a factory.
The ultrasonic waves travel in air and are highly directional. This directional aspect allows the LOCATOR-EV to isolate the ultrasonic sound amongst other external factory sounds.
Just point the LOCATOR-EV to your compressed air system pipework and the LOCATOR-EV will prove very effective and efficient in locating your air leaks.
Using the LOCATOR-EV will help you:
- Find your air leaks, so you can fix them!
- Save up to 30% compressed air in cases after you have fixed your leaking points.
- Use less electricity, save money!
- Use less compressor running hours means postponing service moments.
- Postponing service moments means less down-time of the compressor and less maintenance costs, meaning higher profitability bottom line!